Boeing 737 Max News
Find news on Boeing’s European rival Airbus that wants to break its own record as the American planemaker continues to struggle with the aftermath of the 737 MAX crisis. Read RT’s latest Boeing 737 MAX news, including stories on the Chinese aviation
737 MAX latest news & coverage
Follow the latest news and comprehensive coverage on 737 MAX at CNA This service is not intended for persons residing in the EU. By clicking subscribe, I agree to receive news
737 Max: Boeing ‘inappropriately coached’ test pilots, say …
· The US grounded the 737 Max in March 2019 after two planes crashed because of faulty sensors and a design flaw that repeatedly pushed down the nose of the aircraft.Friday’s report cited a
FAA clears Boeing 737 Max to fly again nearly 2 years …
· Boeing 737 Max returning to the sky after fat 01:41 The Federal Aviation Administration on Wednesday cleared Boeing’s 737 Max to fly again, CBS News …
Air Canada Cancels Orders for A220s, 737 Max 8s
· Air Canada has canceled orders for 12 Airbus A220s and 10 Boeing 737 Max 8s, or about 40 percent of its remaining deliveries, as part of a series of moves meant to mitigate Covid-19-related
Flying on a Newly Ungrounded American Airlines Boeing …
American Airlines is the largest Boeing 737 Max operator, averaging over 50 daily flights. But passengers might be wary of the aircraft, which crashed in 2018 and 2019, killing 346 people.
Flying on American Airlines, United Airlines Boeing 737 …
While American opted to just write “Boeing 737” on its latest 737 Max safety cards since they can be used interchangeably with non-Max 737s. Flying on an American Airlines Boeing 737 Max.
Boeing’s 737 MAX Crisis: Coverage by The Seattle Times
A worker is seen inside a Boeing 737 MAX 9 at the Renton plant. The circular sensor seen at bottom right measures the plane’s angle of attack, the angle between the airflow and the wing. This
737 Max Grounded
The 737 MAX has been grounded for a year because of its truly terrible computers. And yet, Boeing says it just needs a software rewrite. A stable, low-powered computer is choking on Boeing’s
Boeing 737 (MAX) news
· Re: Boeing 737 (MAX) news Post by sn26567 » 25 Mar 2021, 16:59 Enter Air of Poland resumed B737 MAX operations after a two-year break, flying from Katowice Airport to Tenerife.
Boeing admits knowing of 737 Max problem
All 737 Max planes were grounded in March after an Ethiopian Airlines flight crashed, killing 157 people. Five months earlier, 189 people were killed in a Lion Air crash.
Boeing unveils order for troubled 737 MAX, shares jump
· Boeing Co unveiled a new order for its 737 MAX on Friday, pushing its shares up 6% as it renews efforts to recapture investor confidence following a two-year safety crisis. The deal to sell 24 of
Airbus hits record highs, 737 MAX buyers fall on latest …
PARIS/LONDON (Reuters) – Airbus’ shares hit record highs on Wednesday, after U.S. arch rival Boeing warned of further delay in returning its grounded 737 MAX airliner to service
Boeing 737 MAX: Latest News on Boeing 737 MAX Top …
· Get Boeing 737 MAX latest news, breaking news, videos, photos, special reports, trends, top news, opinions on Boeing 737 MAX at Business Standard February 25, 2021, Thursday Boeing working with regulators on return of 737 MAX in Asia: Executive Ten airlines
boeing 737 max 8
boeing 737 max 8 videos and latest news articles; GlobalNews.ca your source for the latest news on boeing 737 max 8 . A private commemoration at the site of the crash for family
Here’s the terrifying reason Boeing’s 737 MAX 8 is …
News Here’s the terrifying reason Boeing’s 737 MAX 8 is grounded across the globe Pilots are outraged that Boeing did not properly inform them of a program that can wrench control of an aircraft
Breaking News, US News, World News and Videos
A 737 Max near Boeing’s factory in Renton, Wash. Even though U.S. regulators have approved the plane to resume flying, a number of steps must be completed before it can carry passengers. Credit
737 MAX 8 Archives
All 737 MAX aircraft have been grounded since 13 March as regulators await Boeing’s software update to the 737 MAX flight control system. Airlines and regulators around the world grounded the aircraft piecemeal in the wake of crash of Ethiopian flight 302 before the FAA grounded the fleet.